Liya 6.2m Rib Boat
Product Code : 20ft/6.2m RIB HYP620
Brand Name : Liya and OEM
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 6000.00 USD ($)/Piece
- Sailing Boat, Luxury Boat, Sport Yacht, Luxury Yacht, Yacht, Sport Boat, Raft
- Hull Materials
- Fiber Glass
- Engine Type
- Manufacturing Year
- 300 Years
- 6.2 Meter (m)
- 20 Foot (ft)
- Vacuum Absorption
- Transportation, Fishing, Drifting
Liya 6.2m Rib Boat For Sale
Sail through the ocean cutting waves and enjoying breeze on this boat. 6.2M Rib Boat Hypalon is a perfect option for all sports enthusiasts, as it offers plenty room for diving and other such equipment. Available in good condition, the RIB boat of size 6.2M can be handled easily and used for getting out on the water to spend time sailing around the harbor or move between beaches. 6.2m RIB model boat of class performance power has RIB hull with blue rubber tubes, double seat forward of center console along with storage space under, four double jockey seats, single outboard type engine, advanced two stroke, electric start and tilt, hydraulic steering, laser SS performance propeller, two 12v switchable batteries and fuel tank with 85 lt capacity.
- Longer service life
- High strength
- Effective functionality
- Vacuum absorption
- Wood inside deck with core PVC
- Fuel tank is removable
- Quality control process with professional work
V shape degree
Air chamber number
- CE certified, cost effective and quality approved LIYA Rib Boat
- Vacuum absorption to make hull stronger
- More seats and console can be selected
- France, Italy Hypalon Tube, Korea PVC for choice
Liya Brief Information:
- Main Products: Fiberglass Fishing Boat, RIB Boats, Inflatable Boats
- Original factory OEM is also available.
- 2007 Establishment.
- Worldwide Exports.
- Liya's target: To keep on making better quality boats, keep on updating products and ideas, sourcing and learning from the globe for advantage.
- RIB and Fiberglass Advantage
- Design: Experienced engineers and technicians create unique and bespoke designs
- Configuration of longitudinal and transverse keel jointed for stronger structure;
- The opened-deck design, easier to repair and maintain electrical system and fuel tank.
- Resing and Gel-coat material ASHLAND from America.
- PVC core replaces plywood as it is lighter, stronger and more waterproof. The traditional plywood can be easily distorted and delaminated from fiberglass
- Vacuum absorption is employed for creating higher intensity hull
- Advantage of Pontoon / Tube Structure
- PVC material sourced from Korea, Hypalon material sourced from countries, like France, Italy and Taiwan
- Our target is to create reasonable design with good performance.
- All the boats manufactured based on international standard ISO6185, IS012217.
- All CE certified boats.
- Raw material are checked, with good quality supplier.
- Quality control card for each boat during in production process.
- Each boat undergoes air leakage test making use of soapy water. The boat is kept inflated for 48 hours and then is checked for pressure.
- All boats are inspected before packing.
- Good feedback from customers.
- Long-term partnerships with suppliers
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 300 Piece Per Year
- Delivery Time
- 1 Months
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- FCL or LCL delivery
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India